Things You Should Know
- BizMerlinHR uses information, including Personal Information, provided by you for purposes such as processing and fulfilling orders, billing, service improvement, research, and for other general purposes.
- BizMerlinHR will share your information in order to respond to investigations, court orders, legal process, or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of BizMerlinHR's Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- If BizMerlinHR is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information may be transferred to the acquiring person or entity and you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- All of your Personal Information remains private and confidential. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- We follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, the BizMerlinHR web application owned and operated by BizMerlinHR, or the services offered by BizMerlinHR through the website and apps, please contact us.
- BizMerlinHR and its representatives will never request your account credentials. You should never share your BizMerlinHR account information with anyone else, including your username and password. We recommend that you use a unique password for your BizMerlinHR account that is not associated with other websites. You should check your BizMerlinHR account regularly to ensure that your Personal Information has not been tampered with or altered.
- Any suspicious activity regarding your account, including automated messages or calls from parties you cannot identify, should be reported to your site administrator and BizMerlinHR.
- BizMerlinHR will send a welcome email and email account holders for billing purposes, and at times will send BizMerlinHR service-related announcements. You cannot opt out of service related emails if you are an account holder, as this is part of the BizMerlinHR Services. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each of these emails, or you can contact us.
- You may correct, update, amend, or delete/remove Personal Information by making the change on our member information page, our contact us page, by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. If you no longer desire to use our Services, you may deactivate the Services by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- BizMerlinHR uses a technology called "cookies" to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. We use Session Cookies to track your Login status. This cookie is only ever transmitted over HTTPS. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We use Persistent Cookies to determine from where you were referred to our website, as well as the last user ID that you used to log in. BizMerlinHR may set and access BizMerlinHR cookies on your computer; cookies are required to use the BizMerlinHR Services. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" directory. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track Visitors’ and Users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We link this automatically-collected data to Personal Information. IP addresses are tied to Personal Information to better gauge our Visitors’ and Users’ needs and provide specific information to best serve them.
- We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
BizMerlin | 1945 Old Gallows Rd | Suite 700 |Vienna, VA 22182 | USA
Information Related to Data Collected through the BizMerlinHR Services.
BizMerlinHR collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes.
If you are an employee of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be involved with one of our Clients that use our Services, please contact the Client with whom you interact directly.
Service Provider, Sub-Processors/Onward Transfer
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
BizMerlinHR has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his/her request to the applicable BizMerlinHR Client (the data controller). The Client is able to remove the data without BizMerlinHR’s involvement.
BizMerlinHR will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Clients. BizMerlinHR will retain and use this Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.