May 13, 2019 · All, Employee Records, Getting Started in BizMerlin & FAQs,
[To learn more about the difference between “User Profile” | “User Role” | “User Group”]
How to Add and Delete Users in a User Group
- To begin, hover over the gear icon in the upper right corner and select “Security and Permissions”.
- Go to the Permissions section and click on “User Groups”.
- Now, choose the User Group to which you want to add the person. Let’s say we select Account Manager as a User Group here.
Add a Member
- Click on the button “Add Member” to add a new user to a selected user group.
- Search for and pick the user whose name you want to add to the designated user group.
- Here you can see that the user is added to the respective user group successfully.