May 17, 2021 · All, Getting Started in BizMerlin & FAQs, Human Capital Management System,
Bulk Updates in BizMerlinHR encourage you to adjust both the reporting and the org unit of users. To update (reporting) in bulk, follow these steps:
- After logging into your BizMerlinHR account, go to Setup -> User & Employee Portal.
- Under Bulk User Imports and Edits, you’ll find Bulk User Update.
- The Bulk User Change view page will display a list of users.
- Using the checkboxes provided, select multiple users for whom you want to change reporting, then press the Bulk Change button in the top right corner.
- In the Bulk User Edit page, you’ll be able to change the Org Unit and Reporting.
- When you click on the Org Unit, a dropdown menu will appear, allowing you to select another Org Unit.
- Similarly, you can search up the name of the person to whom they will report in the “Reports To” column.
- Click the Bulk Update button to update the Org Unit and Reports for the selected users.
- A confirmation screen will appear, detailing the fields that will be updated and which users will get affected.
- To accept the changes, click the confirm button.
- A message will appear stating that the users have been successfully updated.
Hope this helps 🙂