May 13, 2019 · All About Leave | PTO Management,
BizMerlinHR Clock In/Clock Out feature enables you to record and keep track of the time you spend working on various jobs/projects.
1. Clock In
- Go to the top menu “People” and click on “My Time Cards”.
- You will be redirected to the Timecard details page. On the top left corner, click on the “Clock In” button.
- Fill all the mandatory fields and click on the “Clock In” button at the bottom.
- You can also log time in a “New Time Card” according to specific projects that you are working on.
2. Who can access this feature?
Time can be logged by anyone in the company. No special permission is needed for this. A user can log time according to the specific projects.
3. Track hours of work on each job
- On the Timecard details page, you can see details of the time you logged for each project/job.
- A small green label “Clocked In” is visible, which shows the user’s current time log for a particular project.
You just need to click on the “Clock Out” button. After that time logged for a particular project is visible under the “Time” column on the Timecard details page.