Creating a Project
You can create the project by following these steps:
1. Go to the “Projects” module and select “All Projects.”
2. A list of all projects will appear on the screen. To create a new project click on the “New Project” button.
3. By clicking on the button, a new page will open where you can enter the required information about the project, including its Name, Description, Start Date, Project Manager, etc.
4. Click on the “Save Project” button after entering the required information.
5. After saving the project the Information, Docs, Project Team, Milestone, Area, Invoice, Comments, and Action tabs of the project are now visible. You can see the project-related details by clicking on any tab.
Allocating Users (Team) to the Project
You can allocate the users in the project by following these steps:
1. You can allocate the project to the user by selecting the “Project Team” and clicking on the “ + Add user allocation.”
2. Add allocation details in the pop-up box, such as User, Project Role, Project Reports to, Allocation, Start Date, End Date, and the Color you want to give the user.
3. To send the notifications, check the boxes for “Notify User” and “Notify Project Manager.”
4. Click on the “Save Allocation” button to allocate the user to the project.
Adding Billing Details (Optional)
You can add the billing details by following these steps:
1. Click on “Billing details” to add the project billings from the Allocation pop-up menu.
2. Enter the Billing rate, Period, Currency, and Billable allocation% in the fields.
3. You can click on “+Overtime Coefficient” if you want to give some extra benefits for overtime hours to the users.
4. In the field enter the “Overtime Coefficient.” While creating the invoices, will have an effect on the amount. If the billing rate is $10/hour with a 100% billable allocation and the overtime coefficient is 2, users will receive a double amount for those overtime hours. For eg: If overtime hours are 2, in that case, they will get a $40 amount.
5. After entering all the required information, click “Save Allocation.”
Creating a Project Resourcing Plan
You can create the User Plan by following these steps:
1. By selecting the User Plan tab and clicking “+ Add user plan,” you can create the user plan.
2. In the pop-up box, enter user plan details such as the Job Profile, Project Role, Start Date, End date, FTE Count, etc.
3. After entering the required details click on “Save User Plan.”
4. You can see the user plan details in the table.
5. After creating the “User Plan,” you can see the users’ gap.
6. Based on the users’ job profiles and project roles, you can see the gaps.
7. Click “Project Role” and then “Generate Gaps Report” to see the gaps based on the user’s project role.