May 13, 2019 · All About Instant Feedback & Performance Reviews,
Starting your Performance Review season?
Whether you are starting from scratch, in the process of redefining your approach, or fine-tuning your existing practice, here are 6 key questions to consider when designing your Performance Review Process. These questions will help you clarify your approach to your process and have a framework of reference when working with BizMerlinHR options and tools.
And if you are ready to roll up your sleeves, here is the general sequence and logic to follow to define and launch your performance reviews.
- Step 1: Create your Performance Review Templates: whether yours is a goals-based assessment, skills-based assessment, or based on other metrics or indicators, create your performance templates – either from scratch, from existing templates of your own, or importing existing templates from BizMerlinHR’s Global Template Library. You choose!
- Step 2: Launch your Performance Review:
- Select the individuals to be assessed: on a one-on-one basis through the Single Performance Review or “In Batch” by department, location, job profile, etc.
- Personalize the performance review content (if needed – only for Single Reviews) -(Admin)
- Select and notify the level and number of Reviewer/s (Admin)
- Step 3: Complete the performance assessment (Reviewers)
- Step 4: Consolidate, edit and preview Results
- Step 5: Signatures (if needed)
- Step 6: Publish the Results (Admin)
Performance Reviews FAQs
- Where do I find my submitted self-reviews?
- Where do I find my submitted reviews for other users?
- One Performance Review, Different Templates for Multiple Types of Reviewers
- Making individual reviews visible to other reviewers before consolidation