How to Add Widgets on Analytics Dashboard
Follow the guidelines for adding reports to the dashboard:
1. From the Analytics module go to the Dashboard menu.
2. To add a widget, click on the ‘Add Widget’ icon in the top right corner.
3. From the pop-up menu, to add a widget for either ‘Announcements’ or ‘Work Anniversary’ select the respective item.
4. To add a widget for a particular report, select ‘Analytics’ and then select the report from the ‘Report’ drop-down menu.
5. The selected widget from the menu gets displayed on the dashboard.
6. If the report has a filter added from the designer options, then it gets displayed under the report name.
7. When the filter is applied, the list is fetched accordingly.