BizMerlinHR allows you to access publicly available forms, or to restrict access to forms by assigning them to specific users.
1. Assign a form to a user through the “Setup” menu
To assign a form to a user, follow the steps below:
- Go to the form you would like to assign to a specific user (Go to top right “Setup” menu > “Forms, Workflows & Templates” sub-menu > “Forms” link).
- Click on the published form you would like to assign.
- Scroll down to the “Assignments” section
- Click on “+ New Assignment” and select the user you would like to assign the form to. From here you can assign it to the users individually or assign it in bulk based on their location or department etc.
- The user will receive a notification in their email regarding the form assignment AND will find the form available in the “Forms” tab of their user record.
2. Through “User/Candidate Record”
a. Form submissions from a user:
- Go to the user’s record.
- Go to the “Forms” tab.
- Click on the specific form you would like to see results for.
b. For candidates:
- Go to the Candidate’s record – In the top menu Hiring → Candidates, select the candidate’s profile you want to assign a form.
- Go to the Forms tab.
- Click on the “Assign Form” button, and select from the dropdown menu, click on “Assign Form” the form will be assigned.
- The candidate needs to login into the candidate portal to see and complete the task.