April 8, 2021 · All About Hiring: Positions & Applicant Tracking,
- While creating a form that is designed to obtain additional information from a candidate during the application process, please select “Position” from the “Applies To” dropdown menu. This action maps a form to positions.
- Please create sections and their items in your form. Learn how to create dynamic forms in BizMerlinHR
- After creating your form, click on the “Publish Form” button to publish it.
- Navigate to the position with which you want to link this form. Open the position details page by clicking on the “Edit Position” button.
- In the “Public Application Form” field, search for and select the desired form.
- Click on the “Save Position” button after filling out all other details.
- You have successfully linked a Form with a Position. On the application page, candidates can fill out this form.