- Your specific Job Board: a public URL where all your openings will be published, and where candidates can apply, through the “Apply now” button. The public URL for your job board looks like this: https://YOURDOMAIN.BizMerlin.net/jobboard
- Your own website: embedding a code in your website, so it automatically syncs with your job board, showing up to date openings
- Third party job boards: activating and easily configuring different third party integrations like: ZipRecruiter, Indeed, CareerJet, etc.
- Social media channels: you will be able to share your open positions through facebook, linkedin, twitter.
How to publish new positions:
To make open positions public:
- Go to the top “Hiring” menu
- Scroll down to the “Positions” link
- Select the position you want to publish and go to the position’s “Actions” tab
- Click on the “Publish” button
- Once published, you will find:
- Job board: A position-specific URL with a public page including all your position’s details. Depending on your Job Board Configuration, applicants will be able to apply directly through an “Apply button”.
- Website: If you have any embeded code in your website: your page will immediately be updated with the new open position.
- Third party job boards: If you have any third party integrations setup – your position will then be published in their respective job boards like: ZipRecruiter, Indeed, CareerJet, etc.
- Social media channels: Buttons to connect to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook and promote your open position.