February 5, 2021 · All About Trainings, Skill Management,
- Once you have saved the training, you can add skills to the training view page. To add a new skill, Click on “+New Skill”.
- Select a skill from a predefined list of skills or you can also customize a new skill by defining its own assessment template. You can specify the skill level by which you want to upgrade after completing the training.
- To auto-update the skills after completion of training, You need to toggle “Do You want to auto-update the skill level?” to Yes.
- You can set skill level increment type in Setup.
- Go to the Setup menu
- Select Goals & Performance Management followed by skill matrix Automation
- You can choose skill level increment type either as Linear or BMP
- You can customize Linear formula values for New skills accordingly.
The first value should be at least 1.0, and the second value can be any non-negative value.
For example, if Old Skill = 8, then New Skill = (8 * 1.0 + 0.1) or 8.1
Once you have completed the training you can see your improved skill level on the user view page in the skills tab.