May 10, 2019 · Integrating BizMerlinHR with 3rd Party Applications,
Step 1: QuickBooks Connection
To connect with QuickBooks account, navigate to Setup Menu -> Third Party Integrations.
Add a new integration, and choose “QuickBooks Desktop”.
- In integration view page for QuickBooks Desktop, click on Download File link and download the QWC file to your machine.
- You will also be emailed a password.
- Upload that downloaded QWC file in QuickBooks web connector. Add the password that you receive via email when prompted. Navigate to toolbar, File -> Web Services and a new window will appear.
In this new window, click on Add an application button and select your downloaded QWC file for authentication. After successful authentication, a status for “successful authentication” will appear in the Status column. Please fill the password in password column which you have received on your e-mail.
Step 2: Specific Integrations
User Push (from BizMerlin to QuickBooks Desktop)
- Go to the User Profile page, which you want to push to QuickBooks Desktop.
- In User Profile page under Admin tab, click on Push User to QuickBooks Desktop link.
- After pushing the user to QuickBooks Desktop, the respective user will be created on it after a few minutes. The exact time depends on the QuickBooks web connector Every_Min column settings, which is generally set to two minutes.
- Also, “Auto Run” should be selected on QuickBooks web connector for auto updation.
Access the Reports
You can access the integration logs via the Reports and in 3rd Party Integrations page.