January 11, 2021 · All About Hiring: Positions & Applicant Tracking, Hiring Automation and ATS,
Manage the interview process with these 3 simple steps:
- Create an Interview Template
- Link Interview Template to a Position
- Set up an Interview with a candidate
Create an Interview Template
- The first step is to create an Interview Template. To do so, please go to Setup menu–>Hiring. This action takes you to the “Hiring Configuration” page.
- On the Hiring Configuration page, click on “Interview Template”.
- Now click on the “New Template” button.
- Fill in the name and description of the Template and click on “Save Template”.
- On the next page, you will see a “+ Add Section” link. You can add the name of the section here. Click on the “+ New Item” link to add the questions.
You can create multiple Interview Templates by following the above-mentioned steps. Please click here to see how to link an Interview Template to a position.