March 22, 2021 · Integrating BizMerlinHR with 3rd Party Applications,
Need help to create Azure Application Client Id and Client Secret Click here
How to provide permission to the application on Azure to access Microsoft Calendar?
- Sign in to the Azure portal.
- On the top bar, click on your account, and under the Directory list, choose the Active Directory tenant where you wish to register your application.
- Click on More Services on the left-hand side, and choose Azure Active Directory.
- Click on App registrations and choose the application to which you want to provide the permission.
- Click on Add permission, Select Microsoft Graph > Delegated, and Add the following permissions
- User. Read
- Provide the admin consent by clicking on Grant admin consent for the organization name.
How do I enable the Microsoft Calendar integration in BizMerlinHR?
- Go to Setup menu–>Third Party Integrations.
- Click on “New Integration” and select Cloud Integration as the Integration Type.
- After clicking Microsoft Calendar, Add the following
- Username – (Microsoft Azure account username)
- Password – (Microsoft Azure account password)
- Consumer key – (Microsoft Azure application Client ID)
- Consumer Secret – (Microsoft Azure application Client Secret)
- App ID – (Microsoft Azure account Tenant ID)
- Click on Save Integration.