Design insightful reports and dashboards with the inbuilt reports designer which uses different visualization options to process data according to a specific view.
To create a Report:
- Go to the “Analytics” tab and click on Reports.
- To see existing reports from the specific section or recently viewed reports, click on the left panel.
- To create a new report, click on the report designer on the top right.
- Fill the Title, Section, and Description of the report and click on “Proceed to Design”
- On the next page, you will see a drop-down menu on the left side to select the entity on which you want to create a report. Click on the “+Add Fields” link to select fields that you want in your final report. You can edit their labels, styling, and visibility. You can also click on the “+add filters” link to narrow down your report.
- Click on the “Proceed to Visualisation” option on the top left to view the report.
- On the Report view page, you call add columns, filters, user/user groups, and schedules. You can also add this report to the dashboard by clicking on “Add to Dashboard”. You can also Inactive the report by toggle option.
- If you don’t give access to any user/user group, the admin will have access only.
- If you add any user/user group, the admin will lose access. You need to add Admin discretely to give them access.
8. Click on “View Report “ to view the tabular presentation of the chosen data.
9. You can print the generated report or download it as CSV/ Excel. You can also go back to the Report view page to edit the report by clicking on……
You can create multiple reports by following the above steps