Steps to generate custom training certificate
- Add certificate template under document library with topic as ‘TR’.
- The template should contain [Field for Employee’s Firstname] [Field for Employee’s Lastname], [This field is used to show course completed by the employee], [MM DD, YYYY]. These fields will be replaced by the user’s name, course name and completion date respectively. The template should be a pdf file generated by iText.
- Under the ‘Edit Training’ section you can select the template for a specific training.
- In order to generate certificate after training completion, the toggle to allow user to generate certificate as specified in the picture should be on.
- While completing the course under ‘My Training’ section, you can generate certificate after training completion.
- Final certificate for the user.
- In case no certificate template is selected, then default template will be used.