Effective Performance Management:
Key Strategies and Practices
Register for this webinar
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
12:00 PM EDTRegister Now
Increasingly, organizations are understanding that their management systems must be brought into the 21st century if they are going to be competitive in the current market.
Research shows that previous systems, such as yearly appraisals, are outdated and can even serve to decrease employee engagement and motivation. In light of this, more companies are turning to performance management than ever before.
This dynamic and strategic approach to developing improved performance in employees is gaining ground in companies large and small, including many Fortune 500 and industry-leading organizations.
What is Performance Review, and What it Involves?
How to create a Performance Review?
In this webinar, you will learn more about the best practices and key strategies for developing an effective performance management system, how to use performance reviews to engage and empower employees to reach their full potential, and how to construct a performance review and how often it should be conducted.
Key topics covered in this online course:
- What is performance management?
- Why is performance management important?
- The importance of performance management
- The purpose and goals of performance management
- The benefits of performance management
- 15 Employee performance management best practices
- 5 Real-world examples of performance management
- What is the difference between performance management and performance appraisals?
- Discuss key steps in performance management
- Learn how to create a constructive performance review
- Know about guidelines for evaluating performance review
- Discover available features and benchmarks
- Review frequently asked questions
Chief Growth Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Learning Officer
@ C-Change Learning and Development