October 11, 2019 · Easy Onboarding,
All the hard work of recruitment is over as you have found your ideal candidate but now what next? How do you create that awesome impression of a well structured and well-organized organization that leaves your new joinee awe-struck? So the next steps are to have a smooth employee onboarding process, learn here how to create an effective employee onboarding process.
In the meantime, we have compiled a checklist of the documents that you need to complete the employee onboarding:
- Social Security number
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Bank account information for direct deposit
- A signed copy of the W-4 form
- A signed copy of the I-9 form
- Enroll in e-verify
- Offer Letter also called Employee Letter
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Offer benefits/healthcare
- File a new hire report in your state
- Review anti-discrimination laws
- Whenever you bring on a new hire, you need to make sure you’re following all state and federal anti-discrimination laws.
- Ensure EEO compliance (Equal Employment Opportunity)
- If your business is required to report data to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, you’ll need to collect some demographic information from your employee.
- Conduct background checks.