BizMerlinHR’s Implementation Guide
Configuring BizMerlinHR for your organization
- Look & Feel: Logo & Color Scheme
- Define the context of your organization: define some basics like: departments, locations, general profiles and roles – Creating these in advance will help optimize the process of creating/importing new users later.
- Setup Custom Sections & Fields – Customize BizMerlinHR to your specific information needs: want to track emergency contacts, license numbers,… you name it. Depending on your specific needs, this can take from 2 minutes to a couple of hours… You can take a look now, and create custom fields later as you go.
- Manage Access and Permissions: make sure your employees see only what is relevant to them and customize the level of access and permissions to functions and information.
- Create or Import Users: create your employee records. You can invite them to use the platform right away as well, or delay the invitation for a later time.
Guiding Your Advanced Design
- Custom object architecture
- Visual workflow
- Agile methodologies
- Customized process, workflows and policies
Org Health Guidance and Assessments
- Cases, account, and contact objects
- Record types and page layouts
- Profiles and roles
- App rationalization
- Assignment and escalation rules
- Milestones and entitlements
Release Roadmap Champion
- Release mgt. and governance
- Advanced channel deployments like Live agent,
Social Customer Studio, and Live Message
- Build out Proof-of-Concept (POC) solutions in Sandbox