We conducted a survey and found out 8 things that our employees are very happy that we did in our offices.These little things have created happiness in our workplace. We feel proud to share it with you.
- Constructive feedback: The most important part of work is feedback. Feedback is not given at the end of a quarter or a year but it is a year round process to create a sense of improvement. No matter if it’s positive or negative (and then you will know what you have to change) feedback represents a very important instrument for measuring the quality of your work. And complete feedback that has only the best intentions can transform your day into a very productive and cheerful one.
- Holiday feel: BizMerlin’s HR department sets the mood for the holidays and cheer. Whether it is Diwali or Christmas, the office looks vibrant and feels a place to be.
- Having a mentor: BizMerlin assigns you a mentor starting the first day at their job. The job of the mentor is not only to help the new employee perform their tasks and duties appropriately but also inspire them. They provide constructive feedback and very happily shares his trade secrets.
- Brainstorming sessions: The standing scrum sessions are our brainstorming sessions also because we explore all the options to perform the task optimally. We are amazed at some of the brilliant ideas we have hit in our sessions.
- Fun getaway: Taking a break once in a while it’s the key to success and that taking it with the office buddies really helps to revitalize your body and to relax your brain cells.
- Short breaks: Short going-out-for-some-air breaks give you the perfect time to have a moment just for yourself in which you can analyze your daily problems.
- Good coffee or amazingly tasty tea: A tasteful jasmine tea or an energizing coffee can indeed be the reason you keep going to the office on a cloudy day.
- Flexible Schedule/hours: We are responsible for our work and timelines are pretty aggressive too, but our employees say they never felt drained out.